Need business insurance for your body shop? Wondering if your auto parts store is properly covered? Milbrandt Insurance can help. We understand that your auto parts and body shop insurance exposures are complex and multi-faceted – from the service bay to the sales counter.
As one of New York’s oldest and most reputable business insurance brokers, we’ve helped countless companies in the auto parts and service industry. Our clients include:
- Mechanics and garages
- Auto parts and tire stores
- Quick lube shops, car washes and auto detailers
- Auto dealers
- Auto service and repair shops and body shops
We have relationships with the best auto body insurance markets, which means more choices and competitive rates for you. Below are just a few of your industry’s unique exposures that we can help you cover:
- Money, credit card slips, checks and securities that are stolen or destroyed on your premises
- Employees’ tools stolen from your premises
- Customers’ personal belongings stolen or damaged while in your care
- Pollution exposures
- Liability arising from sales or services in your business
- Product liability arising from new or refurbished part sales
- Breakdown of equipment, systems or computer hardware and software
- Employee dishonesty
- Business interruption
Of course, we all cover all the business insurance basics – property, liability, workers’ compensation and commercial auto. Milbrandt helps small auto parts and body shop businesses grow up to be large businesses by carefully and cost-effectively managing risk.
Request a body shop insurance quote today.