There’s a good reason that Milbrandt enjoys a 94.2% customer retention rate.
We take care of New York construction insurance better than anyone else. Don’t put your profits at risk by using general insurance. Get a custom-built package of construction insurance coverage from Milbrandt.
Why do thousands of New York metro contractors choose Milbrandt for New York business insurance?
- Advanced understanding of construction risk transfer to protect your company from costly liability claims
- Able to read the contracts and assist with legal issues
- In-depth understanding of the building code nuances of the New York boroughs
- Fast insurance certificate turnaround - often in four hours or less
- Comprehensive construction insurance protection, customized for your business' unique risks
- One-stop business insurance source for general liability, property, inland marine, builder's risk, work comp, pollution and more
- Knowledgeable, reliable, surety bond support
- LEED-certified insurance experts can help you navigate emerging green risks
- Access to top New York construction insurance markets
- More than 150 years of combined experience insuring New York's construction industry
- Ability to assist with alternative construction insurance solutions, such as Owner Controlled Insurance Program (OCIPs)
Construction Insurance for all types of contractors
Every construction company is unique and so are each company’s business insurance needs. Regardless of your company’s size or specialty, our construction insurance experts can analyze your construction business and offer a variety of business insurance choices to suit your business model. Our business insurance offerings include:
- General liability
- Builders Risk Insurance
- Contractors Liability Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Business Auto Insurance
- Inland Marine
- Environmental Coverage
We provide a variety of construction insurance coverage for New York contractors including:
- General contractors’ insurance
- Electrical contractors’ insurance
- HVAC contractors’ insurance
- Plumbing contractors’ insurance
- Roofing contractors’ insurance
- Landscaping contractors’ insurance
- Building suppliers, manufacturers and distributors’ insurance
- Most other types of construction insurance
Request a New York construction insurance quote from Milbrandt today.
And if you own or manage property, make sure to ask about our New York real estate business insurance.